The Higher Education Leadership Forum is a local resource for Southern California private and public institutions that highlights best practices, cutting-edge research, new trends, new investment strategies for capital projects, and case studies. When it comes to planning for 21st Century learning environments, the Forum is recognized and highly valued by private colleges, community colleges, California State University, and University of California. Through Quarterly Forums, Campus Symposiums and an on-line presence, we build a network and opportunities for:
- An exchange of information and knowledge between business leaders, innovators in green economy and higher education campus leaders
- Consistent and open dialogue across and within institutions that enhance learning environments, sustainable practices and campus operations
Through the Forum we will build a network of strategic business relationships for the purpose of becoming a valued resource for Southern California campuses. This leadership group will become the trusted authority for capital planning and facility departments and campus stakeholders.
- To bring leaders and influencers in higher education together for conversations about how to bring best practices to capital projects in various learning environments
- To provide a venue for higher education professionals to collaborate and learn with their peers, while building a network for on-going exchange of knowledge
- To have a presence at relevant conferences with the purpose of networking, building expertise and indentifying new trends and initiatives that will reinforce the Forum’s mission.
Leaders and influencers in higher education sector engaging in quarterly conversations about how to bring best practices to capital projects in various learning environments. This Leader’s Forum will become a resource for capital planning and facility departments, end-users, design professionals and vendors to share research, new trends, traditional & non-traditional delivery methods, challenges, strategic & effective solutions. The partnerships that develop will foster mutually beneficial exchanges among businesses, community members, students, faculty, and staff.